CTDLC is a membership organization that is made up of secondary/higher education institutions, state agencies, and non-profits who have an interest in online learning.
We provide our members great value for very little cost. Our mission is to provide our members with access to the best in breed eLearning technologies and best practices for teaching and learning online.
As a member, you will have access to:
- Consortial / discounted pricing for technology and software
- Teaching and learning conferences
- Specialty workshops - President's Breakfast series and CIO Summit
- Test environments of the latest and greatest learning platforms
- Opportunities to participate in collaborative grant-funded activities
- ListServ, CTDLC newsletter, and webinar opportunities to learn about CTDLC and Member initiatives
- Discounted service rates for LMS hosting, support, ePortfolio, eTutoring, instructional design, and consulting.
For more information on member benefits and how to join, please contact Kevin Corcoran