Connecticut Distance Learning Consortium
Student Worker - Support Assistant
Support Assistants are the primary point of contact for all inquiries regarding technical questions and academic related questions about financial aid, admissions and registration. Support Assistants provide prompt, courteous helpdesk support via phone, live chat and web based ticketing to college students requesting information regarding enrollment, financial aid, and/or tech support. CTDLC provides student workers excellent opportunities to utilize the latest technology trends, expand their business skills, and gain professional experience through team-based and individual projects.
This position has a flexible schedule based on student course load.
Job responsibilities for a Support Assistant include:
• Assisting students and prospects with their support inquiries
• Resolve inbound inquiries via phone, live chat or web based ticketing system
• Document problems and resolutions within call-tracking application and provide updates to the knowledge base where applicable
• Facilitate closure of problem tickets/ service requests while meeting or exceeding defined service level expectations
• Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to requests in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product/service offerings and support policies to provide accurate solutions to customers
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bi-lingual is a bonus
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent telephone etiquette and customer service skills.
• Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
• Understanding basic Internet concepts and Microsoft Office skills is helpful.
• Must be currently enrolled in a school, college, or university.
Send resume and letter of interest to:
Search Committee - Support Assistant
The Connecticut Distance Learning Consortium is an affirmative action /equal opportunity employer. Members of minority groups and protected classes are encouraged to apply.
« Back To The Listings